Thursday, January 7, 2010

where...oh, where has the time gone?

where did the month of december really go? wowzers...time really does fly. i am proud to say i can easily mark several items off my "winter wish list"...(in no particular order).
1) i was able to finally purchase my new sewing/embroidery machine combo!
~i know....i've turned into a real dork, but i would have to say this is my newfound passion. i love the creativity, craftsmanship and challenges of this new venture. it's been a bit frightening and exciting at the same time....hope to post some new photos soon.
2) i organized my shop; both at home and the square!
~it seems as though everyone has been "dumping" all of those mis-placed items in my space! finally, i have a spot for everything and am able to work comfortably in my shop without being distracted by clutter.
3) my holidays were enjoyable!
~nothing is worse than "cruising thru the holiday seasons" on auto-pilot. this year, i vowed to embrace the little moments with my family & create some new holiday traditions. i must've been good this year...my hubby even surprised me with some new "bling" for my wrist! after all, a girl can never have too many diamonds....can she?!
4) new creative juices!
~i'm re-freshed and ready to create. i have half a million ideas running thru my head. now...if i can just force to put aside the time. i will be offering some "new & improved" products this year & can't wait to share them.

that's all for now...i promise to post some new photos next time.
HaPpY bIrThDaY today to my oldest son...14 yrs ago today i was full of hives from the excitement of becoming a mother for the first time!! (that's the best gift i ever received). :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you've accomplished so much! Good for you.:)

    ReplyDelete